How do we collect different information when you visit our Webfrenz Website?
- Firstly, if you’re interested in continuously using our site, you may be asked to provide us details like your name, contact number, date of birth, and other relevant details. So, we only collect personal and other relevant information via your own consent. To be precise, we get your data if you choose to provide that to us via signing up for our newsletters and participating in contests, forums, and other similar activities.
- Secondly, we and some of our third-party partners such as Google Analytics may automatically collect your data using tools such as ‘Cookies’ which are nothing but small strings of text files that are generated to store bits of your information, during when you visit a website. The said data is anything related to your system settings, IP address, your login credentials, your Operating System’s characteristics, and your browser information, etc.
- Thirdly, we only have to place tags on our platform and in emails via Web Beacons to let our site collect the data automatically. ‘Web Beacons’ are the files that connect web pages to a particular web server and their cookies for analyzing the number of visitors who’re visiting the site, the number of emails they have opened, the numbers of articles as well as links they have viewed and above all, their website surfing practices.
So, we use tools like Cookies and Web beacons to automatically collect your information that we’ll assure you to never disclose or share.
The Purpose of Collecting User-Data!
Our platform may use the collected information and data for the following purposes—
- To perform data analytics regarding the usage of our site.
- To offer products and services as per users request.
- To improve our website vision and how we can conduct ourselves against our competitors in a better way.
- To offer our users opportunities to participate in online activities like events, programs, contests and more similar activities.
- And, to effectively acknowledge queries, comments, and requests of users to provide our support.
How do we safeguard the information and data we collect?
In order to protect the data of our users from any unlawful or unauthorized loss, alteration, use and destruction, we consider all kinds of technical, administrative, and physical measures.
Children’s Privacy Guideline
We haven’t designed our Webfrenz website for under 16 children’s use so; we do not collect their personal data and related information. Nevertheless, if anyhow either accidentally or unknowingly we collected under 16 children’s data then, we simply delete the same as soon as we get aware of it.