Table of Content
Windows is perhaps the most familiar operating system used in computers, and hardly there’s anyone who knows the use of any other unless it’s macOS especially made for Mac, right!
With respect to the same, let’s also admit the fact that, Windows Operating System no matter whether it is the latest version of Windows 10, or something old like Windows 7, all requires activation and also updation after some point. Otherwise, it won’t be possible to utilize the features and benefits that Windows has to offer!
However, unfortunately, not everyone is able to activate their Windows O.S. as the activation or installation of the same requires a license key which is certainly a bit expensive for most.
Hence, like many if you also haven’t activated your respective Windows version and fed up with facing any or all the following demerits—
- Activate Windows watermark at the button right of your desktop screen.
- Unable to personalize your laptop/PC.
- Most of the premium features will not work properly.
- Unusual problems if it is running for a long time without Activation/Updation.
- Activation pops up while using your laptop/PC.
Then, you must be looking for the legal ways to activate Windows for free? If yes then, considering the same today we’ve decided to enlighten Windows users like you about the “Bit/ly/windowstx method to activate all versions (7 /8 /8.1 /10) of the Windows Operating System.”
So, stay here and read this complete post as we also walk you through the process of how you can free of cost activate your respective Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 version using bit/ly/windowstx Activator.
What Is Bit.Ly/Windowstxt Activator?
Bit.ly/windowstxt is a Windows activator tool for activating Windows 10 or other popular Windows operating systems such as Windows 8.1, Windows 8 and Windows 7. It is also well known as the permanent Windows 10 Pro Activator used to activate any Windows version.
Merits of Using Bit.Ly/Windowstxt Activator for Activating Windows
It is worth noting that, if you’re using Bit.ly/windowstxt activator method to activate your Windows Operating System then, there will be no use of the traditional method where Microsoft asks you to enter a product key during the activation/up-gradation process. To be precise, this method won’t require use of any ‘Product Key.’ At the same time, you also don’t have to be worried about the legality of this method because it is 100% legal and after activating your Windows PC using this method, you’ll surely be going to enjoy the result permanently.
Process of Windows Activation via Bit.Ly/Windowstxt Activator
As said above, unlike other traditional activation methods, it is the simplest and easiest process to activate windows 10 and other Windows versions. So, anyone can activate their windows 10, 8.1, 8 or 7 using bit.ly/windowstxt activator pro with the below-mentioned step-by-step instructions. However, before you execute the given instructions to activate Windows using Bit.ly/Windowstxt Activator for free, you have to first meet this basic prerequisite—
Temporarily Disable or Turn-Off Windows Defender Antivirus
It is important to disable or turn off the real-time security protection of Windows Defender Antivirus that is enabled on your Windows Operating System because the same might interfere in the Windows activation process and won’t let you proceed with the process.
So, to avoid the interference of the security program and to let the activation process run smoothly, you must temporarily disable the by-default available Windows Defender Antivirus. However, if you don’t know how to disable the available antivirus on your computer then, here is how to do it:
|To stop Windows Defender—the by-default available antivirus, open ‘Windows Settings,’ click on ‘Update and Security’ option and navigate to ‘Virus and Threat Protection.’ From there, open the antivirus and select its real-time protection toggle switch to turn it off on a temporary basis.|
Now, you’re all set to start the process. So, let’s get started with—
How to Activate Your Windows 10 Using Bit.Ly/Windows10txt Activator?
- Step 1: First and foremost, open your web browser’s search engine such as Google Chrome.
- Step 2: Then, type the bit.ly/windowstxt in its URL address bar and hit the ‘Enter’ button. Or, simply click on this link “https://get.msguides.com/windows-10-8.1-8-7.txt” to redirect yourself onto the page where Bit.Ly/Windowstxt activation code is given.
- Step 3: After that, select the entire code and press ‘Ctrl + C’ shortcut keys to copy the selected code from the link. Alternatively, you can also download the code.
- Step 4: Now, move forward to create a Notepad file on your computer and for the same, click on the ‘Start’ button and select ‘Notepad’ option from the Windows menu.
- Step 5: In doing so, a notepad file will open and inside the same paste the copied text/code using ‘Ctrl + V’ shortcut keys, like this—
- Step 6: Next, you have to save this notepad file by giving any name in your Windows10 PC:
- To do so, click on the ‘File’ tab and select ‘Save As’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Then, choose ‘Desktop’ as the saving location and enter the file name as ‘Windows.bat.’ [Note: If your Windows version is older than Windows 10 then, consider saving the file name as ‘Windows.cmd’ instead of ‘Windows.bat.’]
- After that, choose ‘Text Documents (*.txt)’ in the ‘Save as type’ option and then, simply hit the ‘Save’ button. In this way, you’ll see a Windows text file on your desktop.
- Step 7: On the same, you’ve to click right on the saved Windows10text file to select the ‘Run as Administrator’ option from the contextual menu that pops-up.
- Step 8: Once you do so, wait for a few minutes till you receive a message indicating that Windows10 has been successfully activated.
- Step 9: In the end, do not forget to turn-on your Windows Defender or antivirus again to let them perform their function of protecting your computer from all sorts of possible threats.
Code of Bit.ly/windows 10/ 8 / 8.1 / 7txt Windows Activator
Now, if you’re wondering—
- How to use bit.ly/Windows8.1txt to Activate Windows 8.1?
- How to use bit.ly/windows8txt To Activate Windows 8? &
- How to use bit.ly/windows7txt To Activate Windows 7?
Then, it is worth noting that the steps of the above-given method of activating Windows 10 – bit.ly/windows10txt can also be used to activate Windows 7 – bit.ly/ Windows7txt, Windows 8.1 – bit.ly windows8.1txt and Windows 8 – bit.ly windows8txt.
Process of Verifying Your Windows Activation Status
Upon finishing the activation of your respective Windows version in your PC, you can then verify whether it has been successfully activated or not! Well, to help you with the same, we’ve also mentioned the process of verifying the Windows activation status of all Windows versions along with a common one. So, either you can use the same or you can simply execute the given below steps according to your Windows version—
Know If Your ‘Windows Version’ Is Activated, Using the Command Prompt
- First and foremost, open the Command Prompt or Windows PowerShell via typing the same in the Windows search bar and hitting the ‘Enter’ button.
- On reaching the command prompt app, there enter this “slmgr /xpr” command.
- After that, again hit the ‘Enter’ button to execute the written command.
- In doing so, a prompt will be displayed on your Windows PC screen and from the same you’ll get informed whether your Windows is activated or not.
- Upon knowing the Windows activation status, click the ‘OK’ option, and you are done!
How To Verify If Windows 10 Is Activated Or Not?
- To know whether Windows 10 is activated or not, what first you have to do is launch the ‘Settings’ app.
- Inside the same, locate the ‘Update and Security’ option and once you’re able to locate it, click on it.
- Then, under the update and security window, click on the ‘Activation’ option which is there on the left side of the screen.
- In doing so, a new window will pop-up to inform you about the activation status of your Windows 10 PC.
How To Verify If Windows 8.1 Is Activated Or Not?
- In order to verify about the Windows 8.1 activation status, open your PC’s ‘Settings.’
- Once the settings screen opens, what you have to do is look on the left side of the screen and if there you see an option called ‘Activate Windows’ then, it indicates that your Windows 8.1 is still not activated.
- In the same manner, if on the same place you do not see any ‘Activate Windows’ option and instead ‘PC and devices’ option appears on the menu list, then it is likely that you’ve successfully activated Windows 8.1 on your PC.
How To Verify If Windows 8 Is Activated Or Not?
- For verifying the status of Windows 8 activation, you’ve to press the ‘Windows + Pause’ keys simultaneously. This shortcut will help you launch the ‘System Properties’ window from the Control Panel settings.
- Now, in the System Properties window, you can easily review your Windows 8 activation status whether it is activated or not via looking under the ‘Windows activation’ section from there. However, note that, you may need to scroll down to reach the ‘Windows activation’ option as it is in the bottom of the System Properties window.
How To Verify If Windows 7 Is Activated Or Not?
- To verify its activation status, click on the ‘Windows Start’ button.
- From the Windows menu that appears on the screen, click right on the ‘Computer’ option from the right-hand side column.
- In doing so, a contextual menu will pop-up and from its menu, you’ve to click on the ‘Properties’ option.
- Once you do so, the ‘System Properties’ window in the Control Panel will open in front of you.
- Inside it, locate the ‘Windows Activation’ section which is there at the bottom of the window. So, scroll down there and click on the same to see if Windows 7 is successfully activated on your PC or not.
That’s all! Hopefully, this Bit.Ly/Windowstxt Activator method will help you to easily activate your Windows version for free. In a nutshell, the step-by-step process of this method is easy to follow and it worked successfully to activate Windows all (10 /8.1 /8/ 7) versions.